We use BIM for all of our traditional Engineer of
Record work to improve coordination and completeness.
We also provide Construction phase BIM services including integrated shop drawings, multi-trade coordination models, and fabrication drawings.
- 3D Above-ceiling Coordination
- Interior Walls & Ceilings
- Cold Formed Steel
- Structural Steel
- Reinforcing Steel
How might we help you today?
Working in a support role to improve pre-construction modeling for critical trades. Interior wall elevations with precise blockout locations and sizes allow wall & ceiling trades to install work ahead of MEP without conflicts and re-work.
Our models are easy integrated with the rest of the teams’ efforts to accelerate the clash detection process. Once clashes are identified, our model is adjusted and drawings are created and delivered.
Shop drawings are a result of the modeling process, and require few additional steps to create 2-dimensional drawings. As the model is updated, the drawings are automatically updated.
Value added: Field QAQC tools
- Elevations showing openings and framing
- Framing dimensions instead of finish
- Color-coded plans showing
- Insulation locations
- Dropped ceilings
- Rated Walls
Value added: Efficiency
- Less wasted materials
- Less wasted labor
- Pre-cut lengths and quantities
- Takeoff Verification
Value added: Engineering
Our expertise allows us to identify and resolve problems during our modeling process that can slow you down. Fast, effective RFI communications to A/E including engineered designs if required.
SELECTED RESUME | BIM
Denver International Airport Transit Center & Westin Hotel Expansion
– 3D above-ceiling coordination
– Sky Lobby Ceiling Value Engineering
– Structural Cold Formed Steel Engineering & Modeling
Colorado Judicial Center Office Building
– 12-story cold formed steel bearing wall prefabrication model
– Denver, Colorado
Williams Village Dormitory, CU Boulder
– 6-story cold formed steel bearing wall prefabrication model
– Panelization model and fabrication drawings
Piling models – Energy Plant Building
– Multi-purpose Building | Field Information Centres
– Oil Sands, Alberta
University of Colorado Hospital
– 10-story patient tower
– 3D above ceiling coordination
– Bathroom pod | Headwall Prefabrication
– Prefabricated corridor utility rack design, modeling & fabrication drawings
– Denver, Colorado